Thursday, March 19, 2015

State Jazz With Funny Haircut Fads



No caption could describe this
Ok. So this blogpost is weird.

As you can tell I have been "exposed" to, um, this. I honestly can't hold it in. It looks like a young man thought it was a good idea to scribble brown expo marker in a circle around his face to connect his tween side-burns and then photoshop his face onto Vin Diesel's head. I wonder what he was thinking right when a person snapped this picture. Maybe its"I didn't really have any friends until last tuesday at midnight, that's where I met a man in my local Waffle House named Steve. Steve he had a really cool Yu-gi-oh card collection, but that was only a ruse that I caught up on later. It was really an elaborate plan to get me to join his cult, The Kings of Kosher Cutlery. It all went downhill from there. he was He's probably just a victim of some college prank.

I really don't know why this is relevant to my blog, lets get into some relevant things. State Jazz competition is coming up. Its on a saturday and I have to be at the high school and ready at 7:13 to get on the bus to go to murray high school. We are going first, and I forget when the varsity plays but the we either leave or will be back in the afternoon. I'm a little worried, because there are parts that aren't all there somehow. There's also random mistakes that happened on the concert that I don't have any control over. I'm not sure If I've said this before on my blog, forgive me if I have, but, I can't do anything to prevent someone from misplacing the beat to the point where the band can't find the beat for a few measures. I can't prevent freak events and I guess that's whats making me nervous right now. Oh and also hitting the chair in front of me when I'm doing my fifth position.
Beware of those dubious trombone slides
Well, there's always a spongebob quote to lighten the mood "The best time to wear a striped sweater, is all the time."
So, we all know that spongebob is lyrically gifted. Lyrical enough to touch the hearts and minds of kids everywhere. But, he shouldn't join an acapella group. Since spongebob is the best cartoon from my early childhood and still is the best cartoon. I personally don't care too much for the newer spongebob episodes, the ones where the cartoon style got changed from this...

to this...

Even spongebob agrees.
The sad thing is that I can't link to these pages to you beautiful people because they are all blocked for some reason. It honestly limits creativity and deters students from doing creative things in their projects/blogs.

That's it for now, next post is about the best of the benevolent bass trombone. Thanks for reading and have a nice something.

No comments:

Post a Comment